WELCOME!

Hey Everyone!
This is my blog about all the activities and details about my mission. My folks are going to be updating it weekly, based on the information that I send them through my letters. My current address:
Elder Brigham James Merrell
MTC Mailbox # 138
CHI-CONS 0706
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

Sunday, January 9, 2011

1-4-11

I got my package! The zone leaders surprised us and brought the package back from their council that they had on Sunday night. I got a Snuggie! It`s amazing, and will help me with the cold mornings. The whole zone was fighting over the pop tarts...and everything else. I didn't feel guilty when I acted selfish :) Thank you for everything you guys have done for me. wow. I just feel so special right now. This makes Christmas amazing. I even got a postcard from Lindsay. She drew me a Santa with Red eyebrows, saying it was me. But my eyebrows are BLONDE!!! hahahaha. the funny thing is that they didn't have the package that she had sent. weird. Maybe it`ll be at the training conference in three weeks. Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know how much I appreciate your wonderful generosity. I love you both!

Love,
Elder Briggy Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment