WELCOME!

Hey Everyone!
This is my blog about all the activities and details about my mission. My folks are going to be updating it weekly, based on the information that I send them through my letters. My current address:
Elder Brigham James Merrell
MTC Mailbox # 138
CHI-CONS 0706
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

Sunday, May 16, 2010

May 14, 2010

It really is awesome. My companion and I are still discovering all of the things we have in common, and we are loving it. We have a thing called "companionship Inventory" and it is used to resolve weaknesses, and encourage strengths. We don't have anything but respect for each other and are doing well. I am supposed to give a talk in church this sunday in spanish. It'll be on humility and it WILL be awesome. :) I'm happy for lindsay and ellie. I wish I could see her. I have discovered that I am running a little low on garments, as well as on funds. If you could mail me a check for...$20 dollars, I can cash it here. I went to the temple this morning to do endowments, and found out that the breakfasts in the cafeteria aren't free and we'll be going every week. Ah! But it was still amazing. I also need the money for photos. I printed off 30 today, and am mailing them to you guys. It cost me $4.50, but I think it'll be worth it. :) How is Devin doing? I know cassie misses me, but I haven't really heard about Dev. I'll keep you posted. I can send an email every friday. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment