WELCOME!

Hey Everyone!
This is my blog about all the activities and details about my mission. My folks are going to be updating it weekly, based on the information that I send them through my letters. My current address:
Elder Brigham James Merrell
MTC Mailbox # 138
CHI-CONS 0706
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

Friday, September 3, 2010

Pictures 2 9-3-10





the first one is a dog that followed us around the whole day. he was a good dog
the second one is a picture of our kitchen. it´s very small
the third one is of some oxen that pull laundry around. you don´t see that every day
the fourth one is of my ward at our family home evening.






the first one is a bowl of giant trix. it´s odd, I know. But it´s super good.
the second one is me rocking out to mo-tab






the first one is the first sign I saw in chile. so I took a picture
the second one is me relaxing with my 6 wool blankets

No comments:

Post a Comment