WELCOME!

Hey Everyone!
This is my blog about all the activities and details about my mission. My folks are going to be updating it weekly, based on the information that I send them through my letters. My current address:
Elder Brigham James Merrell
MTC Mailbox # 138
CHI-CONS 0706
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

Friday, September 3, 2010

PICTURES 9-3-10

the first one is my eye. I think it looks cool
the second one is my comp eating fish. he really likes it here.
the third one is me, ready to leave the mtc
the fourth one is my palolo. that´s chilean for boyfriend.


















the first one is me in my jacket before we went to do our skit for family home evening
the second one is of a random branch of a tree that looked like a natural broom
the third one is me having a nature walk




No comments:

Post a Comment